Call for Abstract
2nd International Conference on Health Informatics and Technology, will be organized around the theme “To share knowledge & experience on information technology practice for better healthcare”
Health Informatics-2015 is comprised of 12 tracks and 26 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Health Informatics-2015.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1Patient fitness app integration
- Track 1-2Collecting patient data at home and their integration
- Track 2-1 Health care modeling and mircosimualtion models are fast becoming an important analytical tool that policymakers and practitioners are using in a Post-ACA implementation world. Hear from leading academics and industry professionals about cutting edge
- Track 3-1 Collecting terabytes of data and using it effectively are two very different tasks. Hear the latest trends in efficient and effective ways to use data to analyze a wide array of health data.
- Track 4-1 With advances in wearable technology being announced at a more frequent pace, the interactions with Health IT systems will increase as well. This session focus on future trends and how the technology landscape will change as a result.
- Track 5-1 A criticism of modern Health IT systems and software is the manner in which information is communicated to providers, patients and health plans. This session will focus on understating the complex environment and how to enhance communication among all st
- Track 6-1 Health economics and outcome research is concerned issues related to efficiency, effectiveness, value and behavior in the production and consumption of health and health care. Where health economists evaluate the functioning of health care systems and h
- Track 7-1 The influence of and need for innovative approaches to the design and delivery of healthcare to improve health and wellness. Technology is enabling healthcare in becoming progressively boundary-less and to meet the demand by use of emerging technologies
- Track 8-1Informatics applied in healthcare or individual health settings. The application of informatics focused on specific healthcare disciplines usually includes the name of that discipline, such as nursing informatics, dental informatics, mental health informa
- Track 9-1Experiences with EHR Implementation
- Track 9-2Developments to implement e-care
- Track 9-3Meaningful Use implementation
- Track 9-4Innovative approaches
- Track 9-5Financial applications
- Track 10-1mHealth projects
- Track 10-2Telemedicine
- Track 10-3Mobile phone apps in healthcare
- Track 10-4mHealth policies
- Track 10-5Transcription, Natural Language Processing, Coding
- Track 10-6Data Structures: Discrete vs. narrative texts
- Track 11-1Managing electromagnetic interference/coordination
- Track 11-2Technical Systems implementation
- Track 11-3IT-based structural changes in healthcare
- Track 12-1Knowledge Analytics in Healthcare
- Track 12-2AI for Diagnoses and Care Plans
- Track 12-3Big Data Experiences